If I had to choose a part of my life which I think was most scarce to me, the most prominent one would be my scarcity of time.
Everybody (including me) only has 24 hours in a day and it is up to us how we each choose to spend those 24 hours. In my individual life I have certain responsibilities, such as, my daily schooling, my responsibilities at home, my homework for the next day. Combined with my responsibilities with the girl friend and other friends this leaves me with hardly any time rest in the day. What it comes down to is either choosing between a good night sleep or staying up later in the night in order for me to accomplish other things I want to do in my day. Even that isn't a easy decision because a good night sleep is almost vital to functioning properly the next school day. Everybody, and especially me goes has to decide every day how they are going to live their lives based on the scarcity of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment